Raymond mill or raymond grinding mill is commonly used grinding plant, which is mainly used for the grinding and processing of barite, calcite, marble, limestone, dolomite, activity white soil, activated carbon, kaolin, cement, phosphorus ore, gypsum, glass and other non-flammable and explosive materials whose Mo's hardness is not than 9.3 level and humidity is below 6% in chemical and building, industry.
1. Three-dimensional structure, small footprint, in complete set and independent system from lump material to finished powder
2. Even fineness of finished powder. Screening rate is 99%
3. The transmission parts of the host adopts sealed gear box and belt wheel, which drive stably and operate reliably.
4. Important parts adopt high-quality steel materials and wear-resistant parts all use high-performance wear-resistant materials. The wear-resistance of the raymond roller mill or raymond grinding mill is high and works reliably.
5. The electrical system adopts centralized control. The grinding workshop of Fote raymond grinding mills and raymond roller mill basically can realize unmanned operation.
1. Before installation the Raymond mill or Raymond grinding mill, you should take care of the grinding plant and smear rust-proof oil and grease on the surface in order to avoid sun and rain and prevent rust and water of the body. So, you'd better to establish maintenance regime.
2. Choose proper height and installation location according to the size of foundation drawing. The base of raymond grinding mills should adopt high table cement. Before being poured the base shall be buried steel. After having poured, the base should have 15 days of warranty period.
3. 4R should be equipped with 2 to 3 tons of lifting tools used for installation and maintenance.
4. When the using time calculated from the factory is more than 6 months, you should clean and check the transmission device, grinding device, analyzer, and oil pool and so on. After having checked, you should add enough grease.
|Shift Output of Different Material Fineness(t)||16-176||8-78|
|Rotation Speed of Central Shaft(r/min)||82||105|
Interested in our machine? We'd love to hear from you! Leave us a message now for discount price. Our professional team will reply to you within one business day. Thank you so much and wish you a good day!